Targeted Mailing Lists
Without a quality, targeted mailing list your marketing efforts more often than not, fail to be successful. In terms of success, 40% of a successful campaign is based on the list. The other 60% is the design and offer. CAM will work closely with you to define your goals and your target audience. By doing so we will obtain an up-to-date, cost effective, targeted list.
CAMs professional lists are compiled and updated monthly from a number of sources including: business credit reports, annual reports, industry directories, yellow page directories, and phone verification.
CAMs consumer lists are made up of more than 86,000,000 households and more than 165,000,000 individuals. These lists are compiled from a number of different sources including: US Bureau of Census data, warranty cards, birth records, surveys, and much more.
Our lists are updated every 30 days to ensure that our clients receive the freshest mailing lists possible!